X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4570govt
    Administrator
    • Mar 2011

LRB TFL KD shooting

We worked on some KD practice today, just prone at 300, only counting hits in the five ring as hits. I shot another one of my LRB TFL M14's, the one with a Kreiger standard weight barrel, wood stock, all other parts USGI. SWFA 3x9 scope on a Bassett mount.

This was the first time to shoot this particular rifle past 100 yards. With my 100 yard zero set, I dialed up 5 MOA and fired, elevation was on, just had to adjust windage. Shooting for score after two sighters, we would shoot ten rounds for score, with four different stages to shoot. I fired fourty rounds, into the 5 and V ring, with three in the 4 ring, which were counted as misses.

This is an excellent rifle and the scope is excellent as well, seeming to be just the right size for the M14, especially for those who sling up.

I lost one of the targets, but here's three and one of me, with the LRB

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, ammo was South African 147.
    "Keep 'em in the 10 Ring!"

• budster
    Command Sgt Major
    • Jun 2012

Re: LRB TFL KD shooting

Very impressive, 4570!

Comment

• dave-2
      Section Leader
      • Apr 2011

Which system are you shooting on. There are several on the market. Curious about the how it holds up.
      Winner 2011 Team M14 "Offhand Challenge" Match Category

Comment

• 4570govt
        Administrator
        • Mar 2011

I don't know for sure what the brand is, but I'll ask this week when we shoot there again!
        "Keep 'em in the 10 Ring!"

Comment

Working...