• Show
Clear All
  • wrwindsor
    Administrator
    • Mar 2011

Re: Check this out Van!

Originally posted by mad mike
    Whats an auto tune?
    synthesizer-like software that corrects the pitch for those that can't sing on-key.

It becomes painfully obvious if the person on the mike is really horrible.

There's an episode of Duck Dynasty where the guys were playing with it in a studio.

Comment

• Harleystoo
      Section Leader
      • Nov 2013

That was amazing. Surprised that anyone her age would even know who Fleetwood Mac was.
      And yes, the hairs on my old neck tinkled.

Comment

• Mud Pie
        First Shirt
        • Jun 2020

She sounds awesome, even if "assisted". I think I can hear the synth kick in strongest when she sings the line "You will know" and changes key, the word "know", actually sounds computerized. She didn't need any assistance, I guess she was going for an original sound...but more power to her !!

Her cute looks and good voice supercede any software enhancement, that's for sure.

p.s. I have underwear older than her...
        The older I get, the more I realize "life in prison" is not that much of a deterrent.

Comment

• wrwindsor
          Administrator
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by wrwindsor
          Originally posted by mad mike
          Whats an auto tune?
          synthesizer-like software that corrects the pitch for those that can't sing on-key.

It becomes painfully obvious if the person on the mike is really horrible.

There's an episode of Duck Dynasty where the guys were playing with it in a studio.
          found it on the yewt00b. Listen for the strange warbling Willie's voice makes at about the 54second mark.

Comment

Working...