X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hawk
    Owner / Administrator
    • Mar 2011

In perpetual memory

We here at Team M14 honor those of our membership who have passed to the great rifle range in the sky, and wish them Godspeed.

Jack Orr

Jack was a Marine and former moderator with us at the old place. He was a great guy to have not only as a moderator/member but a true friend. He has been surely missed.

Federal

Federal was a moderator here as well as at the old place and gave the true meaning of being a character. Federal always had a flare about him and was well liked by all. He was 71. Like Jack Orr, he sure is missed.

We've named our daily eatery after Federal and also named our food court after Jack Orr.

For more information on the eatery and how it got it's name, please see the below link.

Years ago over at the old place Federal ran our eatery (the "Geedunk"). When we moved over here after leaving the old place, we decided to keep the long standing tradition of having a eatery where those that wanted, could come in, have a virtual meal and post a salutation for the day to anyone that was interested.

If anyone knows of and confirm the passing of any of our membership, please pass it along to one of the staff and we will be honored to add them here.
    Semper-Fi! Hawk
    Pfc USMC 3371 71-73
    3rd FSSR Okinawa 72-73

Life Member 3rd Mar Div Assoc.
    Life Member DAV
    Life Member World Warrior Alliance
    Life Member Shorinjiryu Shinzen Kyokai
    Life Member Peaceful Mountain Tanzan Ryu

Aim small.....Miss small!

Creator of the SparrowHawkM14 "Original" M14 Dummy Kit.TM
    Creator and former owner of the "Original" M14 Forum
  • Vermin
    Sgt Major
    • Apr 2011

Re: In perpetual memory

I miss them both.
    Feed the People, Keep Them entertained, and They will not CARE what the Goverment does.

Great Lakes Regional Coordinator
    Normally I don't talk to Obama supporters, but when I do, I ask for large fries with my order.

Comment

Working...